Terms and Conditions
You are welcome at GreatWebMakers.com. By going through this site, you agree to abide by the following terms and conditions. GreatWebMakers is liable to change the terms and conditions by updating the website at regular intervals. So, your usage of this site enables you to abide by the terms and conditions, changed thereof.
The following terms and conditions are applicable:
- Bear in mind that the content mentioned in this website is just meant for your general information and use. It is liable to be changed without assigning any reasons to you.
- Your usage of any information or materials available on this website depends on your risk, for which are not responsible. It is your duty to make sure that any information, service or products available through this website meet your requirements.
- This website has materials, which are governed by us. Its remaking is strictly prohibited without the permission of the copyright notice.
- None us (including us or any third party) provides any guarantee or warranty as to the timeliness, accuracy, completeness, performance, suitability of materials and information offered or found on this website for any particular purpose. You should accept that such materials and information may contain errors or inaccuracies and we do not include any liability for such erroneous things in accordance with the law.
- All the trademarks made in this website, which are the asset or licensed to the operator, are received on this website.
- Illegal use of this website may claim you to pay for its damages or a criminal offence.
- Every now and then, this website may include links other websites. Then, these links are used to provide further information. Moreover, they fail to imply that we approve the website. We are not responsible for any content of the linked websites.
- You are not allowed to make a link to this website from another document or website without seeking the permission of GreatWebMakers.
- We try our best to provide support and high quality work to you in development and designing of your website. You will be required to get the desired result. We will work upon your instructions regarding edits and changes.
- We have full right to cancel the service at any time. Fees are chargeable on a Pre-pay basis and are not refundable. Moreover, some accounts levy set-up fees; these charges too cannot be refunded. In this condition, clients are liable to pro-rata refund, depending on the remaining period of contract. If cancellation is started by the customer, he or she is liable to be charged according to standard hourly charge apart from other charges. If he or he violates our terms and conditions of service then too no refund will be made.
- An additional $50 administrative fee will be charged for any unfair chargeback levied against us. Any threatened illegitimate chargeback or illegitimate chargeback are basis for the cancellation of any account. Any already paid amount will be either be partially refunded or not refunded, depending on the status of work.
- Web site name/domain name/services will not be refunded after the process of registration. Registration of any amendment to domain name requires the registration of a new web site. You can contact us to redirect the last existing URL.
- Members are allowed to change the web owner by emailing at email@example.com to get permission.
- Members can terminate or withdraw themselves by emailing at firstname.lastname@example.org. Remember that domain name is your property, so you can use it for your purpose.
- You need to warrant that each and every thing that you provide to us to be put on your website is legally licensed or owner to you and also approved by you. You need to keep us away from all claims made by any third part, regarding any aspect of the website, including, losses, liabilities, claims and costs including fees of fees of attorney arising due to injury caused by your services/products, copyright infringement and defective things sold through the website. In addition, you should indemnify us from all responsibilities for disruptions/problems caused by third-party services that you may use, such as real time credit card processing, shipping, hosting services, shopping carts, shipping, merchant accounts related to the operations and ownership of the multimedia project or the website.
- The terms and conditions of this agreement shall go on as such in full swing as long you are benefitted by GreatWebMakers Websites. In case you want to cancel your services, full charge will be levied on you for full month. Account cancellation for accounts having negative balance will be passed on to collections and all the services provided to the party having negative balance will be terminated forthwith, including domain registration.
- The customer is to realize that the Internet is not controlled or owned by any company, organization or physical or legal entity. So, the company cannot guarantee that any user is liable to access any of the company's services or servers or the website at any specified time. The company clarifies that it endeavors to make sure that its website and all of its services are available widely with the least service interruption.
- The company has the right to alter the above-mentioned terms and conditions of use at any time. Such alterations will become applicable after their posting has been done the website of the company. The user of website agrees to review the terms and conditions of the company website at regular intervals and be aware of the alterations made thereof. By continuously using the company website after posted revision, the customer consents to abide by it.
- It is your responsibility to provide all the essentials—photographs, content and other details—related to your website along with other essential things, such as grammar, spelling and proof check. We are fully committed to providing you with the best support and services.
- We will have an effective communication on a constant basis through phone and email regarding the progress of your website. On the other hand, you can email us at email@example.com to know the status of your website. In case, we do not get any response from you after sending five emails, then you will be responsible to follow up with us regarding your website status.
- We allow high quality and resolution (1024 x 768 and higher) pictures for best results on your website.